Data protection statement
1.1 The following data protection statement applies to the use of the SIS foundation website www.sis-stiftung.de. This website is offered by the Stuttgart Institute of Sustainability Stiftung e.V., (registered association) Rathaus, Marktplatz 1, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany.
1.2 We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. That applies above all to safeguarding your personal rights when processing and using this information. Personal data is collected, processed and used in accordance with the (German) Telemedia Act (TMG) and the (German) Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
2. Automated data collection and processing via the browser
As with all websites, our server automatically collects and temporarily stores usage statistics in server log files, which is sent by your browser. Unless disabled by you, this information includes the following:
- IP address of requesting computer
- Client file request
- HTTP response code
- Website visited prior to arriving at our website (refferer URL)
- Time of server request
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used by requesting computer
The server log files are not evaluated or linked to personal data. At no time can the provider assign this data to a certain person. This data is not combined with data from other sources.
3. Collecting and processing data submitted voluntarily
Any data provided to us by you per email or via our website (surname, first name, email address, residential address) is generally disclosed on a voluntary basis. This data is used to complete the contractual relationship, to process your requests and our own marketing or public opinion research as well as for our own advertising delivered by post or email. We do not use your data for any other purpose; in particular we do not share your data with third parties for advertising, marketing or public opinion research purposes.
4. Disclosure of information
We do not disclose any personal information provided by you to third parties.
We will disclose this information only
- for the purpose for which you have given your consent
- to subcontractors when processing your requests or to allow you to make use of our services. The said subcontractors receive only information required to complete a specific order and are obliged to use the information for that specific purpose only.
- to service providers pursuant to Paragraph 11 BDSG to process order data in accordance with the provisions of the BDSG or
- to the relevant authorities in compliance with legal obligations.
5. Your rights
We will gladly inform you free of charge about personal data submitted and stored via this website upon receipt of a request in writing or per email. Please send your request in writing to Stuttgart Institute of Sustainability Stiftung e.V., Rathaus, Marktplatz 1, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany or per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, in accordance with legal requirements you are entitled to amend, block or delete your personal data.